- A shower pre-filter may be needed if your hot or cold water supply
contains sediment, dirt, lead or rust that could clog the shower filter
or gives you low water pressure.
- When to use this filter? If your hair turns green or red this will stop the copper or iron to save your hair
- If your water is causing a rash or your skin to break out
- If your building is over forty years old the pipes could contain lead - stop the lead before it enters the shower filter
- To extend the life of your shower filter
We spoke two days ago about the problems with water in Brooklyn, NY.
As you suggested I replaced the pre-filter on my showerhead to see if it was the reason my water pressure had reduced so significantly after just 6 weeks of using my new Silver Bullet that I purchased on your website. It was BLACK!
After replacing it the pressure is strong as ever (and thankfully filtering the water I shower in). I ordered 25 more of those pre-filters from your company.
Thanks again for the chat, and I'm forwarding a photo (attached) as proof of how necessary these filters really are.
Robyn in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY