This is the unit for top quality drinking water!
Sells elseware for $149.00
The pure white housing contains an upgraded KDF/GAC filter. Tired of "screw-on" filters that are expensive and need to be changed often? Have you had enough of over-priced replacement cartridges that have to be changed monthly? Are you fed up with waiting for pitchers to fill?
This Drinking Water Filtration system is easy to install and offers great drinking water on demand at a very economical price. This unit provides excellent water for over one year, completely refillable and there is no plumbing required!
The Crystal Pure countertop water filter connects to any kitchen faucet
A diverter valve lets you choose between filtered and unfiltered water. The direct hook-up eliminates the need to fill the unit manually with water to be treated, and the diverter allows you to use filtered water only when needed.
The Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) made from the highest quality coconut shells will remove chlorine (99.9%), lead and other heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), bad taste and odors from your drinking water while KDF removes chlorine (99.9%) , lead, mercury, iron and hydrogen sulfide.
- The redox reaction of KDF also inhibits the growth of bacteria, algae, and fungi
- Rated to treat 10,000 gallons (most competitor's treat only 2,500 to 5,000 gallons)
- Also has a cyst-rated pre-filter built into the cartridge for 99.999% removal of cryptosporidium & giardia
- Installs quickly and easily to your existing faucet
- Flow rate is 1 gallon per minute
- This unit filters more than 500 contaminants from water, using a combination of trace minerals (copper and zinc in the patented form of KDF® which meets standards 42 and 61) and coconut shell carbon. It's also excellent in situations where sulfur and iron are present and a whole house system is not feasible.
- What makes our filters better?
Our filter cartridge is tested and rated for optimum performance at over 10,000 gallons.
- Filter cartridge needs only to be replaced on average every 12 to 15 months.
- Comes with a set of universal faucet adaptors to match almost all types of kitchen faucet threads.
*Shipping costs may vary due to location & weight
USER MANUAL CLICK HERE
- 11¾" high X 4½" in diameter
- Flow rate: 1 gpm
- Limited Lifetime warranty on filter body as long as you replace the cartridge each year (12 to 15 months)..